说真的,你怎么知道真假? 怎么真正避免?

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: silxirt 于 2012-09-02, 11:01:08:

回答: 碰到Made in China食品的三种态度, 由 淼水 于 2012-09-02, 09:25:45:

1. I'm fine with it in US market, I trust the system here and believe fellow Chinese try not to poison American for the fear of losing market, because of serious fine if found guilty. Of course the system won't be able to check up the imports 100%, I guess it is less than 10%.

2. How would you do in China? With the lost of trust and constant real life confirmation of your distrust, what does it take to actually overcome the genius of those fake and poison attempts?

3. In China higher price and reputable store is not the synonym of genuine, so your consciousness and wealth cannot really help much, what do you actually do? What could you do to prevent it?

4. I know personally one family who actually farm his own food, from fish to cow to vege and fruits, (he is no farmer but a successful business man). But how many of Chinese can afford it? It is never practical.

5. With the high rank officials living in separate clean world at the cost of all the rest, how soon do you believe the problem will be gone?

Seriously, if you are in China, how could you avoid Made In China or PRC?

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明