希望会有人关注, 

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: JJZ 于 2015-01-16, 11:55:00:

回答: 但是国内的主流媒体都把老方封锁了,所以,唯一的渠道是上西方的主流媒体 由 Xysreader 于 2015-01-15, 22:43:54:

http://www.quora.com/Computer-Architecture/How-do-you-evaluate-Yaoxue-Zhangs-team-and-their-work-Meta-OS-which-was-awarded-the-first-prize-of-National-Natural-Science-Foundation-in-China-recently

Computer Architecture: How do you evaluate Yaoxue Zhang's team and their work, Meta OS, which was awarded the first prize of National Natural Science Foundation in China recently?
Do you know about him if you are a computer science researcher? Do you know about Trans OS namely Meta OS, and how do you think about it? This event is widely concerned in china now, so to obtain the truth, I prefer people who are familiar with relative field to answer this question.
Quora User, software engineer
2 upvotes by Han Jian and Yang Shen.
Meta OS is compatible with different operating systems, which enables it to separate computing from storage, and software from hardware. "The separation allows mobile devices to be as light as possible"

Now this work has amazing scope in future as it will store the problem of storage replication after all like for example I will not be needed to store all my songs, photos in all devices and replicate them again and again.

Written Wed. Asked to answer by Han Jian.
Upvote2
Downvote
Comment1
Cannot add comment if you are logged out.
Han Jian
Han Jian
Yeah, but it seems that OS like this have developed rapidly and was industrialized by companies like Google. But Zhang's work is still on research stage, without mature product. So many people consider that this work is not deserved this significant prize.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明