Ha! Mother Jones found no evidence Trump supports Iraq war

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: qm 于 2016-09-27, 16:06:54:

回答: 信川普,毁智商,果然如此。居然开始信撒谎电视台的东东了 由 小道消息 于 2016-09-27, 14:43:04:

The liberal website's quotes Trump below. Can you find a single one he said he supports Iraq war? Try it.

"I'm no warmonger. But the fact is, if we decide a strike against Iraq is necessary, it is madness not to carry the mission to its conclusion. When we don't, we have the worst of all worlds: Iraq remains a threat, and now has more incentive than ever to attack us." (Trump's 2000 book, The America We Deserve)

"Yeah, I guess so; I wish the first time it was done correctly." (Interview with Howard Stern, 2002)
"Either you attack or you don't attack." (Interview with Neil Cavuto, 2003)

"Well, he has either got to do something or not do something, perhaps, because perhaps shouldn't be doing it yet and perhaps we should be waiting for the United Nations, you know. He's under a lot of pressure. He's—I think he's doing a very good job." (Same interview)

"I think Wall Street's waiting to see what happens but even before the fact they're obviously taking it a little bit for granted and it looks like a tremendous success from a military standpoint and I think this is really nothing compared to what you're gonna see after the war is over." (Fox News, one day into the 2003 invasion)

"Look at the war in Iraq and the mess that we're in. I would never have handled it that way. Does anybody really believe that Iraq is going to be a wonderful democracy where people are going to run down to the voting box and gently put in their ballot and the winner is happily going to step up to lead the county? C'mon. Two minutes after we leave, there's going to be a revolution, and the meanest, toughest, smartest, most vicious guy will take over. And he'll have weapons of mass destruction, which Saddam didn't have." (Esquire, 2004)

"How do they get out? You know how they get out? They get out. That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave. Because I'll tell you, this country is just going to get further bogged down. They're in a civil war over there, Wolf. There's nothing that we're going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war." (CNN, 2007)

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明