and why we still can't treat respiratory virus?

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: kma 于 2020-02-14, 15:40:21:

回答: looks like china cdc to blame 由 kma 于 2020-02-14, 14:51:16:

hard to believe.

those tiny monsters only want to colonize and spread, let them make billions of children, so what?! just like our microbiome in the intestines.

human body can afford to provide B&B service to them, just some materials for them to hijack our system to make their proteins and nucleic acids.

suppose we manage to tune down our immuno response to them? maybe most damage was due to our immnuno over reaction, like sepsis.

i suffer from chronic nose inflammation, my nose has been colonized by some benign corona viruses, they make no noise except occasional sneeze to remind the host their presence. guess this peaceful co-existence will last till i get older or sick to weaken my immune system. i also wonder whether my PR viruses could offer some protection against their new cousins, suppose they don't like to share meals.

and all respiratory viruses are prone to heat, that's why we don't need to worry anything about this new virus in southern hemisphere, most africa, or singapore. cna't scientist use this to treat it? if we can use heat to kill cancer cells, why not on those viruses?

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明