mainstream media should interview him

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: kma 于 2020-10-21, 10:43:12:

回答: 推荐观看Atlas教授的访谈 由 jhuang 于 2020-10-21, 02:10:18:

i found him rarely mentioned by tv or npr. i doubt he would reject interviews.

it is fine media don,t believe him, but he is no quack doc, with credential and important official position. his opinion needs to be heard, if media wants to counter him, also invite another expert who is against him.

this also seems to happen with remdesivir. when the positive news happened, it got so much coverage. that time i already had doubts, cause china announced negative one. american said the chinese study was flawed, fang said same. but i think common sense tells us that a negative result usually has much credibility than positive one . even fauci emphasized the good news was just a hit, not a home run.

if meida don,t believe WHO study, fine, but you should still report it, considering how much coverage you gave the positive news and how important it is. again, if you don,t trust WHO, bring Gilead scientist or independent one for interview.

the bottom line: media need to report all sides, whether like it or not.

same thing with hunter biden.

otherwise don,t blame so many people are conspiracy fans. i am one, i suspect remdesivir story was pressured by pharma, wall street and government.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明