看看杨桂林的CV

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl

送交者: sloth 于 2005-7-02, 01:21:07:

http://www.simtech.a-star.edu.sg/research/AMS/CV/DrYangGuilin.html

Name Dr Yang Guilin
Position Research Scientist
Email glyang@SIMTech.a-star.edu.sg

Research Interests Micro-machining and micro-manipulation, computational kinematics and dynamics, parallel kinematic machines, mechatronic systems, modular robotics and reconfigurable automation

Academic Qualifications PhD, MEng, BEng

Profile Industry experience:
Factory Automation, Automotive Engineering, and Engineering Machinery;
Research/Industry programmes supported: Micro-manipulation

Recent research projects:
(1) Research on wireless tele-presence manipulation with wearable haptic device
(2) Development of micro-positioning parallel platform for miniature parts handling and assembly
(3) A rapidly reconfigurable RISC modular workcell

Recent industry projects:
(1) Development of Manipulator Arm Motion Control Software (2002)
(2) A Multi-Axis Reconfigurable Robotic System for the Fabrication of Tissue
Scaffolds with Complex Topologies (2001)
(3) Development of a Lightweight, Self-Contained, 4-DOF Manipulator (2000)

Awards: Certificate for the final list of the best paper award in ICARCV 2000 conference

Selected Publications Patents

1. Comb-shearing Machine Tool for Reinforced Bar Cutting, Patent No. ZL92201330.6 (China
Patent)
2. Automatic Orientating Platform for Tunnel Construction, Patent No. ZL95216507.4 (China Patent)

Journal Papers:

1. Guilin Yang, I-Ming Chen, Song Huat Yeo, and Wee Kiat Lim, Simultaneous Base and Tool Calibration for self-calibrated parallel robots, Robotica, pp 367-374, 20, 2002

2. I-Ming Chen, Guilin Yang, Wee Kiat Lim, and Song Huat Yeo, Self-calibration of Three-legged Modular Reconfigurable Parallel Robots Based on Measurement residues", Electronic Journal of Computational Kinematics, Vol 1 (1), pp 117-132, 2002

3. Guilin Yang, I-Ming Chen, Wei Lin, and Jorge Angeles, Singularity Analysis of three-legged parallel robots based on passive joint velocities, IEEE Transaction on Robotics and Automation, pp 413-422, Vol 17 (4), 2001

4. I-M Chen, Guilin Yang, Tan C T, Yeo S H, A Local POE model for robot kinematic calibration, Mechanism and Machine Theory, pp 1215-1239, Vol 36, 2001

5. Guilin Yang, I-Ming Chen, Wee Kiat Lim, and Song Huat Yeo, Self-calibration of three-legged modular reconfigurable parallel robots based on leg-end distance errors, Robotica, pp 187-198, 19, 2001

6. Guilin Yang, I-Ming Chen, Wee Kiat Lim, and Song Huat Yeo, Kinematic design of modular reconfigurable in-parallel robots, Autonomous Robots, pp 83-89, 10, 2001

7. Guilin Yang and I-Ming Chen, Task-based optimization of modular robot configurations: minimized degree-of-freedom approach, Mechanism and Machine Theory, pp 517 - 540, 35, 2000

Conference Papers:

1. Guilin Yang, Weihai Chen, and Hui Leong Ho Edwin, Design and Kinematic Analysis of a Modular Hybrid Parallel Serial Manipulator", In proceedings of International conference on control, automation, robotics, and vision, Singapore, December 2002

2. Weihai Chen, Guilin Yang, and Kiah Mok Goh, Kinematic Control for Fault-Tolerant Modular Robots Based on Joint Angle Increment Redistribution, In proceedings of International conference on control, automation, robotics, and vision, Singapore, December 2002

3. Anjan Kumar Dash, Song Huat Yeo, Guilin Yang, Workspace Analysis And Singularity Representation of Three-Legged Parallel Manipulators, In proceedings of International conference on control, automation, robotics, and vision, Singapore, December 2002

4. Guilin Yang, Weihai Chen, and I-Ming Chen, A Geometrical Method for the Singularity Analysis of 3-RRR Planar Parallel Robots with Different Actuation Schemes, In proceedings of IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS'01), September 2002, Switzerland, pp 2055-2060

5. Anjan Kumar Dash, I-Ming Chen, Song Huat Yeo, Guilin Yang, Instantaneous Kinematics and Singularity Analysis of Three-legged Parallel Manipulators, In proceedings of IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS'01), October 2001, Hawaii, USA

6. Jorge Angeles, Guilin Yang, and I-Ming Chen, The kinematics of three-legged platform manipulators with RRRS legs and six degrees of freedom, In proceedings of 2001 IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM '01), July 2001, Como, Italy

7. Anjan Kumar Dash, I-Ming Chen, Song Huat Yeo, Guilin Yang, "Instantaneous Kinematics and Kinematic Control of In-Parallel Robots", In proceedings of Asian Conference on Robotics and Applications (ACRA 2001), Singapore, June 2001, pp 7-12

8. Guilin Yang, I-Ming Chen, Wei Lin, and Jorge Angeles, Singularity Analysis of three-legged parallel robots based on passive joint velocities, In proceedings of IEEE International Conference Robotics and Automation, Seoul, Korea, May 2001, pp 2407-2412

9. I-Ming Chen, Guilin Yang, Wee Kiat Lim, and Song Huat Yeo, Self-calibration of three-legged modular reconfigurable parallel robots based on measurement residuals, Computational Kinematics Workshop, Korea, May 2001, pp 117-132

10. Guilin Yang, I-Ming Chen, Wee Kiat Lim, and Song Huat Yeo, Simultaneous base and tool calibration of a self-calibrated modular parallel robot, In proceedings of international conference on control, automation, robotics, and vision, Singapore, 2000 (final list of the best paper award)

11. Guilin Yang, I-Ming Chen, Wei Lin, and Jorge Angeles, Singularity analysis of three-legged parallel robots using the product-of-exponentials formula, In proceedings of international conference on control, automation, robotics, and vision, Singapore, 2000

12. Weihai Chen, I-Ming Chen, Wee Kiat Lim, and Guilin Yang, Cartesian co-ordinate control for redundant modular robots, In Proceedings of the 2000 IEEE International Conference on System, Man, and Cybernetics, Nashville, USA, October 8, 2000, pp 3241-3246

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl