Too be serious. The answer to these questions all depends

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl

送交者: skipper3 于 2005-7-07, 00:20:11:

回答: 这里有没有回国创业的?想听听经验 由 桂铭 于 2005-7-06, 22:51:13:

on what you want to do, what your current position(business-wise) is and where you want to be in the future. You can find tons of answers to these questions just by searching the internet.

I am not into research based business and so I just want to give some general comments.

My personal experience is: compared to NA China is the wild wild west even in SH. There is no way you can get all the information you normally need to make the move. Uncertainty is tremendous. On the other hand I did feel there was a bit too much information or misinformation all over the place and they become a problem when it comes to making a decision.

I say if you want to make such a move, the most important thing is to understand yourself. If you are going to be a business owner or partner you will spend most of your time building relationship. It's a difficult and very stressful job. Ask yourself how you would handle this kind of job and this is important: absolutely no wishful thinking.

If you are confident that you can handle the job the second thing is determination. No second thoughts or part-time attention or sparing significant amount of your energy on keeping other options open etc. (But that does not mean you should not have an exit strategy)

If you have both of these the third thing is action and action quickly. Don't think too much. Things work themselves out, and relationship is absolutely the key. I guarantee you that many issues you originally thought being important(tax, income, retirement etc...even children's education) will be much less of a concern compared to the thrill and fun you will have from running a business in China and from dealing with all kinds of people.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl