Google translation :)

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl

送交者: flour 于 2005-8-31, 16:07:58:

回答: 请各位鉴赏评判:China Daily的第六期司机翻译擂台夏季联赛05-08-17-31 由 林子大了 于 2005-8-31, 07:55:38:

One Yuan beats open gate

one just graduated the female university student arrived one company responds to a call for recruits the financial inventory accounting work. When interviews, because the company wants to advertise for experienced senior accountant, therefore the female university student immediately is rejected. But she certainly does not have therefore is discouraged leaves. She sincerely said to the head proctor: " Please again gives me one opportunity, lets me participate the written examination." Head proctor stubborn only she, let her participate the written examination.

The result she very smoothly passed the written examination. Finally personally duplicate tries by human affairs manager. Because this female university student's written examination result is best, therefore human affairs manager quite has the favorable impression to her. But the female university student speaks frankly oneself has not worked the experience, only accountant experiences is manages the student association finance in the school, this lets human affairs manager be a little disappointed. Must not, human affairs manager have to to say to her: " Today interviews here, if has the news, we can make the phone call inform you."

The female university student stands up from the seat, pulls out one Yuan money from the pocket, both hands gives human affairs manager: " No matter I whether am hired, all asks you to make the phone call to me." Human affairs manager all of a sudden tarried, but he very quick returned to the god asks: " How do you know we have not made the phone call for the enrollment person?"

" You a moment ago said, had the news hits, the implied meaning was, the enrollment had not hit." Human affairs manager as if had the strong interest to this girl, thereupon also asked; " If you has not enrolled, I make the phone call the speech, what do you want to know?" " Please tells me, what place in I hasn't achieved the your firm the request, I may diligently improve. As for that one Yuan money, has not made the phone call for the enrollment person does not belong the company the normal expenditure, therefore this telephone bill should pay by me. Asks you certainly to hit."

Human affairs manager immediately smiles says: " Asks you to take back one Yuan money. I could not make the phone call. I now officially inform you: You enrolled, tomorrow will be allowed to go to work."

Like this, the female university student beat open the opportunity front door with one Yuan money.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl