Few comments

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl

送交者: BerkeleyWolf 于 2005-2-04, 01:30:23:

回答: 新的计算机结构 由 CP 于 2005-2-03, 23:10:44:

First, I read your web page and paper briefly. Here are only some comments:

(1) reviewer's comments are consistant and valid. I think the major problems of your paper is due to the lack of extensive discussion, comparsion and implementation. Transactions on Computer has a high standard, and you have to make sure your research meet these standards. IEEE Trans on Computer usually demands a solid, mature research, instead of just a concept. Your reason why you can not implement in your reply is not very valid to me -- it is the excuse of the weakness, and obviously, Trans on Computer won't be able to accept the excuse.

(2) reviewers' comments are very constructive. You should view these comments as a positive results of your submission. In your web site and reply, I don't see your positive attitude. After reading all these review comments, I really think the reviewers did an excellent job, but you call it "at least give me a chance of a fair review", which implies that this review is not fair. This disappoints me.

if you think the reviewer 1's comment is not valid, instead of thinking he/she is stupid, please think why he/she thinks like this? What I believe is that you need have a new session on "related work" to extensively discuss the difference, the advantage of your research v.s. other's similar research. If you make your discussion clearly, in the next time, your submission would not cause this kind of confusion. For a mature work, discussion is more important than what is done. Only through extensive discussion, you tell people why your work is the excellent one. What problems you have solved. How your solution relate to others. I also will reject your paper because I didn't see these discussions.

(3) Transactions are for mature work. The best advise I can tell you is "implementation". After you implement a prototype, after extensive measurement study, you have a chance to Trans on Computer. Don't tell me you can not have a implementation because bla bla. It is not a reviewer's fault.

(4) I think your paper needs a major revision on writing. it is a small problem but obviously, a proofreading from a native speaker is a must.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl