You don't SOLVE this kind of issue or problem.

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl

送交者: skipper3 于 2005-2-04, 03:55:23:

回答: 中国教育, 科技界最大也是几乎无法解决的问题是 由 ChatChat 于 2005-2-04, 02:11:00:

And I tell you what you said the problem is incorrect.

The problem is: BECAUSE DIFFERENT STAKEHOLDERS HAVE DIFFERENT SOMETIMES CONFLICTING GOALS, THE EXISTING CHINESE NATIONAL SYSTEM THAT PROVIDES FUNDING AND ADMINISTRATION TO BASIC AND APPLIED RESEARCH PROGRAMS IS NOT EFFICIENT.

Remember always: Don't jump the gun trying to address an issue until you have made a clear, well understood problem statement. Otherwise you are not helping and sometimes may have contributed to the problem.

Now you understand what your problem is. Very good becasue you are already halfway through having it solved. So you are about to hammer some neils you have just spotted. I tell you you don't! Why? Becasue you are not sure about the side effect of hammering out these neils. It is too big too complex it's impossible for an individual or a group of individuals to fix it all. But there is one tool you can use, it is one single most wonderful thing ever happened to human being. It is called market. Why? Becasue when the market is efficient, everything works itself out and the problem will disappear. What is an efficient market? It means there is no information asymmetric. It means an individual and an organization always get what they pay for, no more and no less, and every piece of resources can generate value it is able to.

So how do you make an efficient market? You let the information flow. You now have another wonderful thing called internet to achieve free flow of information at extremely low cost. But you have to always be careful that you spread factual information only. If you are not careful you may contaminate the market with misinformation and creates a new form of information asymmetric. There is also another issue you need to address: information has no value if people don't know how to use it. So you need to get people educated. Using available information effectively is called SuanZhang.

Return to your problem. The stakeholders are: general public, administration(the government ministry), managers(univ. presidents), employees and future candidates of employee. Everyone of them are paying something(labor, money, time, emotion, political/career prospects etc) in hope of getting something else for return.

The stakeholders in this problems are: general public, administration(the government ministry), managers(univ. presidents), employees and future candidates of employee. Everyone of them are paying something(labor, money, time, emotion, political/career prospects etc) in hope of getting something else for return.

Now one sigle reason I am still reading this forum is I believe among all stakeholders, you guys have the most power to acquire information and to spread it, and I believe you are honest, therefore your action improves the efficiency level of the market.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl