所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: catfish 于 2010-05-11, 14:24:03:

两个经济学的学生走在路上,看到路边有一坨屎,A对B说:你把这坨屎吃了,我就给你5000万。为了钱B就毫不犹豫的吃了这坨屎,A爽快给了B一张 5000万的支票。
他们继续走着,但是心里却都有了一个疙瘩。A心想,他吃一坨屎,我就给了他5000万,真不值。B心里想,我吃了一坨屎,才拿到5000万,真不值。
突然,在路边又出现一坨屎。于是B报复A说道:你把这坨屎吃了,我就还你5000万。见到弥补损失的机会,于是A也毫不犹豫的吃了屎。
但是两个人回过头来想想,就觉得不对:什么都没得到,却一人吃了一坨屎。于是把这件事告诉了他们的经济学导师。
导师激动的喊道:天哪!知道吗?你们刚才做 了什么!
两个学生一脸后悔地说:我们一人吃了一坨屎。
导师立即打断他们的话:不!一眨眼功夫,你们就创造了一个亿的GDP,奇迹啊!这个经验推广全国,实现小康还会远吗!
不久,权威机构宣称我国已基本实现小康。这位经济学教授也顺利进入国家院士之列。
Two students studying economics, walking on a road, saw a piece of shit. Student A said to Student B, “if you eat this piece of shit, I will pay you 50 million Yuan.” Ok---B ate the shit with no hesitation at all---So A immediately paid to B 50-million a check.
They kept walking, but an odd issue came to them. A thought,” as he ate a piece of shit, I had to give him 50million Yuan, not really worth it. ” At same time, B was yet thinking,” I ate a piece of shit, only getting 50 million, not really worth it.”
Out of blue, another piece of shit occurred sidewalk. Then B said to A with a revenge mind, “if you eat the shit, I will return back your 50 million.” A saw an opportunity to offset his loss and therefore ate it without any hesitating.
When the two, however, thought of the whole thing, they felt something was wrong---They did not get any, but each eating one shit. So they went to their economic-teaching professor and told him the event.
The professor yelled, after listening to them, “My god! Do you guys know? What did you just do! ”
Being regrettable, the two answered, “We each ate one shit. “
The professor interrupted them, “No, with the blink of an eye, you generated a 100- million GDP—what a miracle! As we propagate this technique in whole country, our country will be growing richer. “
No long later, the relevant authority announced that the country has almost reached to a middle-class level. And this professor became a member of National Academy of economics accordingly.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明