被“迫害”后导致患上被迫害妄想症一例

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: 羽矢 于 2010-11-07, 09:40:23:

回答: 向Yush致敬 由 浓雾沾身薄衣裳 于 2010-11-07, 07:31:07:

2010-10-20 09:29 AM
Yi Ming said:

It's funny that New Threads Volunteers admit they did cheat on people.com.cn. Why don't you also reveal to the world your ties to China's KGB? Why don't you tell the world how you traced my IP, and hacked my and many other people's computers? Why don't you tell the world how you have been attacking and threatening me personally? Do you want me to do it for you? I guess you must have been contacted by FBI, if not yet, then they are coming to you soon. Be advised.

2010-10-20 10:44 AM
New Threads Volunteers said:
To Yi Ming:
We're so scared, but fortunately none of our members has ever been contacted by the FBI. This suggests that you might have reported to a wrong agency. For a KBG-related case, you should have reported it to the CIA. More over, since our members are from different countries, you better report to, for example, MI6 of UK, ASIS of Australia or CSIS of Canada. You may also consider Interpol.

But, please tell us who you are, so that we may consider to surrender ourselves to the individual agencies in our countries for the crimes that you suggested we have committed to you.

Are you the lab technician at the University of South Carolina who pretended to be an Associate Professor when you promoted yourself in China? If so, we sincerely suggest you see your psychiatrist.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明