刚收到一个日本“保守派”朋友的email。我希望他能到某个conservative think tank去。

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: 我是西尔斯 于 2010-08-06, 16:29:30:

回答: 当心,美国右派网站! 由 Amsel 于 2010-08-06, 16:04:13:

I was kicked out of the PWU department. So, I need to change my e-mail address. I had long known that research like mine is not tolerated in that department and many other places in academia, and therefore, this is an expected result.
I am doing fine. A few weeks ago, I returned the proofs of my paper to a journal, which will publish it in September. I am sure my paper will irritate many at the FDA, the USDA and many other academic apparatchiks, and I mean it! Life is short, and I cannot help publishing what my analysis dictates me. Thinking that many people back home in my grandfather's generation were on the wrong side in history in the 1930's and -40s, I really don't want to align meself with the wrong side. Fortunately, I am now in the United States, not in the Japan in the 30's, and the situation is not so bad to risk my life for speaking up.
I am now working on my new paper, which will include a short discussion on the Chinese situation regarding food safety. I am a bit obsessed with research, but still I try to take some breaks to enjoy a short summer in LA.

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明