"Christians believe that abortion is wrong,

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛

送交者: 3747 于 2011-09-28, 11:39:55:

回答: 柴大娘如今什么不缺良心发现,忏悔和柴姐夫瞎搞多次做孽堕胎,并归到中共头上。 由 3747 于 2011-09-28, 11:35:34:

because Christians believe is murdering an unborn baby. The Bible states that Christians need to stand up for what they believe to be wrong.

Genesis 9:5 – “Murder is forbidden.” (NLT)

Proverbs 24: 11-12 – “Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to death; don’t stand back and let them die. Don’t try to avoid responsibility by saying you didn’t know about it. For God knows all hearts and he sees you. He keeps watch over your souls, and he knows you know. And he will judge all people according to what they have done.” (NLT)

The Beginning of Life

A point of contention between pro-choice and pro-life groups is the beginning of life. When does it begin? Christians believe that life begins at the moment of conception.

Psalm 51:5 – “I was born a sinner – yes, from the moment my mother conceived me.” (NLT)

Jeremiah 1:5 – “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.” (NLT)

Who Owns Your Body?

Many people are pro-choice because they believe that they have the ultimate say over what happens to their bodies. However, the Bible says that God has the ultimate say. He is in control of your body, because your body is God’s temple.

1 Corinthians 6:12-13 – “You may say ‘I am allowed to do anything.’ But I reply, ‘Not everything is good for you.’ And even though ‘I am allowed to do anything,” I must not become a slave to anything…But our bodies were not made for sexual immorality. They were made for the Lord, and the Lord cares about our bodies.” (NLT)

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 – “Don’t you realize that all of you together are the Temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in You. God will bring ruin to anyone who ruins this temple. For God’s temple is holy, and you Christians are that temple.” (NLT)

Forgiveness

No discussion about abortion would be complete without a discussion of abortion. There is no sin that God cannot forgive. The Bible is clear that God will forgive sin, and He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for that sin.

1 John 1-9 – “If we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong.” (NLT)

Isaiah 1:18 – “No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as sand.” (NLT)

ZT

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码: 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容: (BBCode使用说明