Hey did I mention "principle"?

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl

送交者: skipper3 于 2005-6-22, 15:18:08:

回答: I forgot you would kill your neighbor for his money 由 boxer 于 2005-6-22, 14:54:11:

>>I would kill my neighbor for money if the benefit exceeded cost. That's has nothing to do with justice. In fact one should not obey the rule of justice if the net benefit of violating law is positive. Now I remind you I DID NOT judge whether ZiRu's aunt did the right thing by bribing the judge, all I said was: if you don't observe the rule, you don't deserve to be in the game.

"But since it's valuable it can not fall from the sky, someone must have paid for it at somewhere sometime."

-美国的历史上,某些法官有不公正的时候. 这好象并不代表有那么一段时期, 大多数法官都是葫芦僧判糊涂案. 也并没有表明现在的相对公正体系是很多人用自己的斗争换来的. 事实上, 一个公平的言论自由环境cai是司法公正的重要保证.

>>what does that mean? are you aware less than one hundred years ago, one was hung or got shot just because he was not able to repay his debt? And you don't need me to remind the evolution of black slavery and civil rights movements. These had little to do with 言论自由环境 but more with the idea of equality, bsically an ideology. And you think 言论自由环境 comes free?

不健康的社会才会有很多 “潜在的规矩”. 为了换回自己的公平权益, 不得不走偏门, 服从“潜在的规矩” 是一件很可悲的事情. 这才是自如的主要观点. 不知道你是真糊涂还是装糊涂.

>>it's not 可悲, I see he feels 可悲 is because he got short changed. If his aunt was rewarded with RMB1000000 he would be happy and wouldn't tell his story here

“Now if you and your aunt really want the justice that does't actually exist, you should fight for it with money, time even your lives.”

这句话就错地更不着边际了. 为了讨回自己的五毛钱, 就必须要把自己的命也搭上吗? 如果你是这样要求自己, 那是你自己的事情. 你敢不敢也这样要求自己的亲人呢?

>>No I probably wouldn't. But someone would. It's about principle man! I DID NOT 要求 HIS AUNT TO FIGHT OK? I merely suggest she has to pay for what she is asking for that's it. Nothing is free. Now she has paid a much smaller price so the return is also small.

“You are merely enjoying the benefit of someone else's investment?”

难道你在享受某些社会福利的时候, 你就不是在从别人的investment中获益吗? 你使用电脑上网, 好象没有人要求你重新发明电脑, 重新设计软件.

>>yes, so what? Did I say one shouldn't enjoy?

At last, as a personal favor, please do not use OK in the last sentence of your paragraph so often. If you are at the level of 杨, 李, this kind of usage is really disturbing..

>>OK OK OK!

所有跟贴:

加跟贴

笔名: 密码(可选项): 注册笔名请按这里

标题:

内容(可选项):

URL(可选项):
URL标题(可选项):
图像(可选项):

所有跟贴·加跟贴·新语丝读书论坛http://www.xys.org/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl